Chambers House Nature Center

Chambers House Nature Center


Chambers House Nature Center

Originally built c.1820, The Chambers House serves as the nature center and office for White Clay Creek State Park’s programming staff. Staffed by volunteers who give information to park visitors, the house also serves as the main building for the park’s Discovery Camps. To learn how to get involved or volunteer to staff the nature center, call or email us.