- Only clothing sold as swimwear may be allowed in the pool. Thong bathing suits, cotton, denim, or similar materials are not allowed.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please use the lockers to secure your valuables. Bring your own lock.
- You must be 48 inches (4 feet) tall to ride the slides. No exceptions.
- Jewlery, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc are not allowed on the slides (including wedding bands, surgical jewelry, watches, hats, sunglasses, heavily beaded hair, etc)
- Diving and running not allowed at the pool - serious injury could occur.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear rubber pants or swim diapers in the pool. Rubber pants and swim diapers can be purchased at the Swim Shop.
- Air-inflated devices, pool toys, pool floats, etc. are not allowed in the pool.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the water park, only one un-opened bottle of water per person and baby formula is allowed inside. Short term picnic areas are available just outside the gates. Alcohol is not allowed in the vicinity of the water park, which includes the parking lot and concession stand area. Once your wristband is on, you may enter and exit the waterpark as many times as you like.
- Eating and drinking are limited to the concession area. Glass containers are not allowed in the water park.
- This is a family friendly environment, use of profanity and vulgarity is prohibited.
- The Mushroom Fountain
- The Floating Lily Pad Fun Walk
- Underwater benches
- Zero-depth entry
- Underwater bubblers
- Two frog slides
- Two shooting ground fountains
The Tot Lot
- The Climbing Platform
- Tunnel Slide
- Water Curtain
- Pipe Waterfall
- Rope Pull Fountains
- Spray Fountain
- Four 54’ Slides
- One 12’ Slide
- 48 inches(4 ft) and over
- No Jewelry
When thunder is heard, all patrons must leave the Water Park. The pool will re-open 30 minutes after the last thunder clap is heard.
When there is lightning, all patrons must leave the Water Park. The Water Park will reopen one hour after the last sign of lightning.
The pool will close if there has been rain, lightning or thunder for a period of one hour, or the storm is projected to continue.
The pool will not open if air temperature is less than 70 degrees. If it is raining hard enough that staff cannot see the bottom of the pool, swimmers will be asked to leave the water. There are no refunds due to weather events, please check the weather prior to arriving.
Please check our Facebook feed below for the latest updates on park closures and capacity.