About Our Cottages
The cottages at Indian River Marina are located on the north shore of the Indian River Inlet inside Delaware Seashore State Park. The park is one of the Mid-Atlantic region's most popular recreational destinations, with a wealth of natural settings and six miles of ocean and bay shoreline.
Visitors can enjoy swimming, surf- and deep-sea fishing, surfing, sailing, paddling, hiking, bird watching and much more. The cottages are adjacent to the Indian River Marina and close to resorts, restaurants, tax-free shopping outlets, historic sites and park amenities.
Delaware Seashore State Park
39415 Inlet Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Each furnished cottage sleeps six and has:
- two bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed, the other with two twin beds
- a loft with a queen-sized bed
- living and dining areas
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishes, flatware, cooking utensils and glassware, cooktop, dishwasher, full-sized refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster oven, and 2400-watt counter-top convection oven in each cottage.
- Gas fireplace (October-April)
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Heat and air-conditioning for year-round climate control
- Furnished screen porch
- Remote parking for one vehicle (overflow parking for additional vehicles available)
- Handicapped accessibility
All you need to provide are your own food, linens, towels, paper products, trash bags, dishwashing/dishwasher/laundry soaps, and cell phone/wifi. And, of course, don't forget the personal and recreational clothing and gear you'll want to bring for maximum fun at the beach!
|Weekday - per night (2-night minimum)
|Full Week (7-night stay)
Cottages are duplexes separated by a covered breezeway; half of the units have a floor plan that's the mirror opposite of the one shown on this page. Click each floor plan below to open a printable PDF of that plan, or download a PDF containing complete plans of a duplex unit's main floor and loft, cottage front and side elevations, and a site plan.
The Main Floor
- Reservations can be made up to one year before your arrival date. For the convenience of our renters, six cottages are designated as Saturday to Saturday rentals, and six are Sunday to Sunday.
- Depending on availability, reservations for stays shorter than one week may be accepted during the summer months if made within two weeks of your date of arrival. There is a two-night minimum for stays of less than one week; one-night stays are not available. Reservations for less than a week's stay must be made through the Call Center (1-877-987-2757) and may not be made online.
- Advance reservations are required -- the Cottages at Indian River Marina are not available for walk-up reservations.
- A minimum deposit of one-half the rental fee is required at the time of reservation. The balance is due at least 60 days before your arrival date when reserving with a credit card and 70 days when reserving with a check. If the balance is not paid, the deposit will be forfeited and the reservation cancelled. Notifications will not be sent when final payment is due. Weekend rentals require payment in full at the time of reservation.
- Cottages are adjacent to the Indian River Marina.
Check-in/Checkout and Security Deposit
- Upon arrival, please check in at the Indian River Marina office. One person in the party must be 21 years of age or older and must stay with the party at the cottage during the rental period. Identification will be required upon check-in. A $220 security deposit, paid by credit card, is required at check-in. The deposit will be returned after a satisfactory final inspection of the property.
- Check-in time for the Indian River Cottages is 3 p.m., and check-out is 10 a.m.
Reservation Changes Policy
You may change a reservation once at no charge. For each subsequent change, a fee of $10 will be charged. Changes may be a date or site change at any state park that offers family camping, cottages, cabins, or yurts. The transaction amount must remain the same as the original reservation charge to qualify as a change.
Changes to your reservation may be made online, or through the call center unless it is same day at which point please call the park office.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A reservation cancelled 121 days or more before the scheduled arrival date will incur a $300 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 120 days before the scheduled arrival date will forfeit the deposit (50% of rental fee).
- Cancellations made on or after the arrival date will receive no refunds.
In the event Delaware State Parks must close a park or campground (due to storm or other emergency); the affected campers will be given a refund of the unused portion of their reservation. If the campground remains open and the camper elects to leave, the action will be treated as an Early Departure and no refund will be given.